Should you have any design requirements, Alloy Heat Treatment have their own in-house Design Engineer, who will be happy to help with your needs. Using the latest Autodesk software, we can provide you with the following services.
- 2D Drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD.
- 3D Part and Assembly modelling using Autodesk Inventor
- 2D and 3D drawings from Inventor models, including exploded views
- Reproduction of historical 2D drawings in AutoCAD or conversion to 3D models and drawings
- Generation of 3D part and assembly models for inclusion in online 3D model libraries
- Supply of 3D files in STEP and other formats as required
In addition, we can liaise with customers to design components, assemblies and fabrications for specific applications, these include, but are not limited to, load baskets, racks, stillages, jigs & fixtures. These can be for heat treatment use at AHT or for the customer’s own specific requirements.
We can also look at larger and more complex design projects if required; our Design Engineer having been responsible for the design of much of our own heat treatment plant.
If required, we can also organise manufacture, either in house, or vis one of our trusted sub-contract suppliers.
If you have a specific requirement you wish to discuss, please get in touch.