Throughout our history, Alloy Heat Treatment has enjoyed a successful track record in heat treating complex parts for the automotive sector.
We provide a fast, efficient service in which quality is of paramount importance to us.
From major integral parts such as turbo housings, cylinder heads, cylinder blocks through to bumper brackets, our processes operate to the same exacting standards as our work within the aerospace sector, allowing us to deliver an unrivalled automotive aluminium heat treatment service.
Due to its lighter properties, aluminium has become a key material within the manufacture of auto structures and as a company, we pride ourselves on assisting automotive tier 1 & sub tier suppliers to best utilise aluminium within integral lightweight engine and suspension components.
Alloy Heat Treatment also has a strong presence within the motorsport sector; working with OEM’s such as Mercedes and McLaren. We are able to heat treat high performance peripheral parts such as cam covers engine blocks suspension parts etc.
Did you know
- The UK is home to:
- Seven volume car manufacturers
- Seven commercial vehicle manufacturers
- 10 bus and coach manufacturers
- Eight major premium and sports car producers, and over 100 specialist brands
- Eight Formula One teams
- Strong premium brands – second only to Germany in global market share
- Over one million vehicles and two million engines are produced in the UK each year
- Automotive manufacturing levels are set grow to pre-recession levels by 2014. (More than 75% of vehicles manufactured in the UK are exported)